WHY SHOULD I LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE?
- Boost your Brain and Keep it! – Many research studies show that learning a new language enhances your creativity and your ability to listen, think, and remember … and learning a new language also slows or even prevents cognitive decline as you become elderly. Click Boost Your Brain to learn more about this research.
- Expand your Work Opportunities – The ability to speak two or more languages is obviously a very marketable and useful skill in our global economy.
- Travel, Study, and Live Abroad – By speaking the language of the country you enter, you open so many more doors of opportunity and adventure … including the option to stay there if you like!
- Create a Better World – When you learn a new language you become more flexible, tolerant, respectful, and appreciative of other people and cultures in this wonderful multi-cultural world in which we live.
WHY LEARN SPANISH?
- If you live in the United States it may surprise you to know that 30% of our country will speak Spanish by the year 2050, which will mean that there will be more Spanish speakers in our country than in any other country in the world!
- Spanish is the second most common language in the world with more than 500 million speakers … there are also nearly 500 million English speakers, 500 million Hindi speakers, and one billion Chinese speakers.
- Spanish is one of the easiest languages for an English speaker to learn. The alphabet is nearly identical to English, and since Spanish is a phonetic language you can look at most Spanish words and know how they are pronounced. Also, Spanish grammar is fairly similar to English, and there are hundreds of shared words (cognates) between English and Spanish.
FIVE SECRETS TO BECOMING FLUENT IN SPANISH
Click on the following link to learn the Five Secrets to Becoming Fluent in Spanish